Want to know if you’re a fit for IFA Holdings to serve as our Recruiter & HR Specialist?
- You’re energized by other super-smart, driven people working really hard around you.
- You hate to lose.
- You look for solutions, not excuses.
- You’re organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- You want to be at a smaller yet fast-growing company that is breaking the mold.
Who is IFA Holdings?
- Holding company for several tech-driven market research and data science companies, including a center-right political polling firm.
- Based in DC; offices in TN, PA, and a remote team in several other states and countries.
- Highly competitive and grounded in a strong set of core values.
- Vision-driven with a very vivid picture of what we’re building and where we’re headed.
What are the job responsibilities:
- Design and implement the overall recruitment strategy.
- Work with managers to develop job descriptions and postings.
- Source and attract candidates through job boards, social media, etc.
- Filter through candidates, conducting initial interviews, coordinating other interviews.
- Assess candidates’ skills, experience, culture fit, drive, and soft skills.
- Onboard new team members in conjunction with managers until fully settled in.
- Prepare and review compensation, benefits packages, and offers.
- Administer health and life insurance and other benefits programs.
- Implement individual training and development plans in conjunction with managers.
- Manage human resources compliance to local, state, and federal law.
- Serve as an advocate for team members to the leadership team.
Who qualifies for this role?
- 2-4 years of experience recruiting talent with more than an 85% retention rate
- Tech savvy and adept at learning new tools and technologies
- Decision-making skills and a tendency to over communicate
- Adept at talent management software and skills assessment tools
- 1-2 years of experience managing human resources, including benefits and compliance
- Team sports background would be cool…shows collaboration and competition skills
- Bachelors in human resources or relevant field is beneficial
- Competitive base salary
- Participation in the company share bonus multiplier on company revenue
- Company contribution toward health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Company-paid cell phone and laptop
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance and term life insurance
- 401k plan with company match
To be considered for this position, please complete the 5-7 minute Culture Index assessment and upload your resume into that platform here: https://go.apply.ci/p/uSBjSB53j7gNW0UnEh.