Campaigns & Elections – the leading political industry group – announced Cygnal was named a finalist for six national political awards and one national advocacy award.
The national messaging, research, and digital firm is a finalist in the following categories:
- Best Use of Online Targeting for County, Local, Mayoral or Judicial Campaign
- Best Use of Online Targeting for State Legislative Campaign
- Best Mail Piece For Republican County, Local Or Judicial Candidate
- Best Ad For Independent Expenditure Campaign – Congressional
- Best Mail Piece For Non-Partisan County, Local Or Judicial Candidate
- Best Use of Social Media for Independent Expenditure Campaign
- Best Use of Data for Grassroots (in partnership with the American Diabetes Association)
“We are blessed with darn good clients who allow us to be creative and push the envelope as we develop messages and advertising to advance their cause,” said Brent Buchanan, the firm’s President & Founder. “This announcement is merely a reflection on those clients and their trust in us to help them win.”
The Reed Awards are named after Campaigns & Elections founder, Stanley Reed. Each year thousands of entries are made in the available categories and only a handful of firms and individuals are named as finalists. Winners of each category will be announced at the Reed Awards & Conference is on February 16th & 17th in Las Vegas, NV.
Cygnal President & Founder Brent Buchanan along with Senior Vice President of Answer Scouting, Cory Brown, will be attending the ceremony.