On this week’s episode of the Pulse Pod, discover our June National Voter Trends Panel with our President & Founder, Brent Buchanan, and Director of Sampling & Innovation, Noah Wyhof-Rudnick. Together, they reveal brand new Cygnal data and how the electoral environment is taking shape as midterm season is upon us. How are current political events impacting voters? Listen now!
Be sure to subscribe to The Pulse Pod!
- The generic ballot reached a new high again, growing to R+4.
- Biden’s net image slipped to another cycle-low of -14 (-10 in May), while Trump’s image remains steady and saw a slight bump since May with Independents.
- The top issue, Inflation (47%), has again skyrocketed higher in importance from 40% in May.
- The contrast ballot held steady at R+7 (Republican check-and-balance on Biden).
- Economic confidence hit a new all-time low, 74-23 voters feel things are getting worse.
- Gas and groceries are hurting personal budgets the most.