On this week’s episode of the Pulse Pod, Chris Kratzer is joined by Cygnal Pollster Chris Lane and Director of Sampling & Innovation Noah Wyhof-Rudnick to dive into our September national poll results. The clock is ticking and midterms are just around the corner. Where do voters stand right now? Here is a glimpse into this brand new data:
Be sure to subscribe to The Pulse Pod!
- Americans are becoming less negative about the direction of the country and its leadership.
- The generic ballot is now even, and Independents still favor the Republican at R+5.
- The Republican is now losing women by 4% compared to 7% in August.
- President Biden is still underwater at -2% net fav, which is an improvement in the past month.
- Even though economic confidence is very bad overall, it has continued to improve.
- Engagement in this cycle because of the Dobbs decision is trending upward, especially with women under the age of 35 and college-educated voters, two groups not favorable for Republicans.