There are many myths about polling: “Too expensive for our budget,” “too cheap to be accurate,” or “too unreliable to be useful.” The thing is, they’re all myths. And more importantly, polling and survey research are changing…quickly.
A Better Way
Not every poll needs to be a benchmark, and bad robo polling or out-of-budget surveys shouldn’t be the only options for down-ballot interests. So we created a new polling approach to better fit budgets and needs of any campaign or effort.
Cygnal Pulse gives campaigns, caucus efforts, and independent expenditures the right information at the right price point to know what’s happening now and set and evolve strategy to win.
Cygnal Pulse for advocacy helps public affairs firms and organizations gather public opinion data to create strategy and influence in advocacy campaigns. Data collection is hyper-targeted with fast turnaround times geared for the fast-moving world of public affairs.
1. Engage Cygnal as your research partner, instantly saving you money.
2. We assess the environmental, geographic, and demographic aspects of your project.
3. We design a questionnaire and sample frame to test the right audience and right questions.
4. We typically start fielding within 24 hours and have reports ready in 2 to 3 days.
5. We help you dive into the results and find the best answers to your questions.
6. You make better decisions and more efficiently use resources.
To deliver the best result and contain costs, we customize each survey research project to the client’s exact needs. We only ask the most relevant questions and gather the exact number of respondents necessary to achieve the client’s goals.
Hybrid phone surveys start around $4,500, including all reports and analysis.
Fully-live phone surveys begin at $6,800, including all reports and analysis.